Resources for Accepted Students
Applying for a passport for the first time as a U.S. citizen?
- Start the application process at least 2 months before you plan to depart
- First time applicants must apply in person at your local Post Office
- Form DS-11 Application for U.S. Passport. Complete the form but do not sign your application. This must be done in person.
- Passport size photos. These must be professionally taken, which can be done at a CVS, Walgreens, UPS store, and most Post Offices.
- Photocopy of the front and back of your proof of identity (i.e. driver's license)
- Money for the fees (credit card, check, money order)